Sunday, March 20, 2016

March 19, 2016 - Calgary



Location: Dickens Pub
Episodes: Brother From Another Series, My Sister, My Sitter, Homer vs. the Eighteenth Amendment
Categories: Ned Flanders, REDACTED
Winner:  Sud Jerkin’ Blind Tigers

1. Sud Jerkin’ Blind Tigers, 41
2. Another Homosexual Party Boat, 40.5
3. Rowdy Roddy Peepers, 39.5
3. We are the Superfriends!!!, 39.5
5. Does anybody hear me complaining about the breasts?, 39
5. This team is a part of us all. A part of us all. A part of us all!, 39
5. We are the adequate, forgettable, occasionally regrettable caretaker presidents of the U.S.A.!, 39
8. Baboons to the left of me, baboons to the right, the speeding locamotive tore through a sea of inhuman fans, a pair of great apes rose up at me, but biff, bam! I sent them flying like two hairy football. A third came at me… hiss hiss, and that’s when I got mad., 38.5 
9. Hello, Mr… Kurns. We bad want… money now. We sick., 38
10. Mariann's Hammocks, 37
11. While we speak in a well-educated manner, the quiz hosts tend to use low-brow expressions like “oh yeah?” and “come ‘ere a minute.”, 35.5
12. A single plum, floating in perfume, served in a man’s hat., 36
13. Family, religion, friendship. These are the three demons you must slay if you wish to succeed in Simpsons Trivia., 35.5
14. Look out, Itchy! He's Irish!, 34.5
15. Maybe it’s the beer talking Marge but you got a butt that won’t quit. They got those big chewy pretzels here mamdmendjdjdheheifjd FIVE DOLLARS! Get outta here…, 33.5
16. There’s a crippled boy in the hospital that really want us to win. I should know, I crippled him myself to inspire us., 33
17. The Erotic Trivial Adventures of Hercules, 32.5
17. In your face, Space Coyote!, 32.5
19. The Mattel and Mars Bar Quick Energy Chocobot Hour™, 31
19. Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na FISHING!!, 31
21. The Moe Syzlak Experience Feat. Homer, 29.5
22. She She. Enjoy your death trap ladies!, 28
23. Cuttlefish Guild, 26.5
24. I’m so hungry, I could eat at Dickens Pub, 26
25. I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems weird and scary to me, and it’ll happen to you, too., 20
26. Fine Arte Barte, 15.5
27. I Puts My Dickens, 7

No comments:

Post a Comment